In the heart of a fairytale mountain landscape, the Lanziner family are waiting to welcome you to the Tschagghof in Castelrotto - Kastelruth. All year round, the fully-equipped holiday apartments in a peaceful location provide you with the perfect getaway and a home-from-home atmosphere.
Relax to the depths of your soul and recharge your batteries in the sunbathing lawn with breathtaking views over the surrounding mountains and meadows. Our younger guests can run around to their heart’s content in the play park and visit our sheep, hens and rabbits.
The Tschagghof in Kastelruth/Castelrotto is the perfect base for countless hikes and trips in summer and winter alike.
If you visit us in summer, we recommend exploring the nearby woods and mountain pastures, or heading out on more challenging hikes and climbing tours in the immediate vicinity.
Winter sports fans will also be in their element: The ski bus will take you to the Seiser Alm/Alpe di Siusi and Gröden/Val Gardena ski resorts in around 15 minutes, and when you come back to your holiday apartment in the evenings, you can enjoy all the idyllic peace of our farm.
A trip to the picturesque towns of Bozen/Bolzano and Brixen/Bressanone is an absolute must when you’re holidaying in Kastelruth. You can get to both towns in 30-45 minutes by car or public transport.
The prices are per apartment and night.
The local tax of € 1.75 per person and night from the age of 14 is not included in the price.
Important information for your holiday in Kastelruth
- On request we will spoil you with products from our farm such as eggs and homemade jam (additional charge).
- You will find restaurants, bars and grocery stores in the immediate vicinity.
Our inclusive services
- Free wi-fi
- Seiser Alm Live Card – the guest card for sustainable transport is available to our guests free of charge for the duration of your stay.
Extra services on request
- On request, we will provide you with a bread service.
Arrival and departure
- Arrival: Your apartment will be ready for you from 2 pm
- Departure: Please vacate your apartment by 10 am
- The Italian Consumer Protection Code does not provide for the right of withdrawal. We recommend taking out a travel insurance policy. We do, however, offer you flexible conditions if you should have to cancel. Please contact us for more information.
- We accept dogs on request. We charge € 15.00 per day (food not included). Please bring your own dog blanket or basket.