Time for (self) discovery – Aura Chalets in South Tyrol
Your hideaway with a heart in Kastelruth/Castelrotto
Endless open spaces for undisturbed relaxation & a harmonious location - you’ll find it all here at the Tschagghof: From summer 2020, three exclusive, sustainably-built chalets in St. Michael/S. Michele near Kastelruth will be providing you with a very special summer retreat.
Holidaymakers in search of nature and tranquillity will find a refuge in the famed holiday region of the Seiser Alm/Alpe di Siusi, where the fairytale panoramic view stretches far beyond the Dolomites. The Aura Chalets are open year-round and are the ideal base for hikes and trips to the nearby ski resorts both in summer and winter.
Restful nights, refreshed awakening
Gazing up to the starry skies through the glass ceiling before you fall asleep and waking up to a breathtaking view over the mountains in the morning. More moments of joy await you in your large private garden in front of the chalets, under the rain-shower with panoramic glass ceiling and in the freestanding bathtub. A slower pace of life and a sensation of utter peace are mirrored in the mood-furnishings of the chalets, such as the pendulum in the partitioning wall, symbol of balance and equilibrium.
The prices are per chalet and night for 2 people.
For every additional person we charge € 50.00 per person and night.
The local tax of € 1.75 per person and night from the age of 14 is not included in the price.
Furnishing of the Aura Chalets Kastelruth:
Fully equipped kitchen-living room with hob, crockery, coffee machine, dishwasher, dining table and sofa bed.
Large sleeping area with double bed and glass ceiling, free-standing bathtub with panoramic view.
Bathroom with large washstand and two washbasins, large rain-shower with panoramic glass ceiling, WC, hairdryer, vanity mirror, brand-name body care products and bathrobe.
Bedlinen, towels and wi-fi included.
Important information for your holiday in Kastelruth
- Because we care deeply about our environment, we request that you bring your own bathing sandals so that we can avoid wastage.
- Meals are not provided in the Aura Chalets (except breakfast baskets on request). You will find restaurants, bars and grocery stores in the immediate vicinity.
Our inclusive services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Seiser Alm Live Card – the guest card for sustainable transport is available to our guests free of charge for the duration of your stay.
Extra services on request
- On request, we are happy to offer our guests a relaxing massage.
- On request, we will provide you with a breakfast basket and bread service.
Arrival and departure
- Arrival: Your chalet will be ready for you from 2 pm
- Departure: Please vacate your chalet by 10 am
- The Italian Consumer Protection Code does not provide for the right of withdrawal. We recommend taking out a travel insurance policy. We do, however, offer you flexible conditions if you should have to cancel. Please contact us for more information.
- We accept dogs on request. We charge € 15.00 per day (food not included). Please bring your own dog blanket or basket.